Monday, December 8, 2008

The Baby Memo

Perhaps it's just me...but now that people know we are engaged, aside from asking the obvious question of "when is the date?" to which we answer, "we don't know...", we are now hearing people talk more about when we will be having babies.

Umm, did I miss a step hear? not read the morning memo? or did time just fast forward a few years?

I mean, we don't even have a date set. Why would people even think to ask about when we will start procreating?

Do I look old or something? haha. perhaps they hear the "clock" that I dont?

Anyway, I figured on a cold, cold Monday this might be a good post.

3 comments:

  1. I posted a pic of my shoes! :-) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! :) My fiance and I were only together a handful of months before people asked us when the date was! I'm like, "huh?" Im from CA...people are still single at 50! Now living in the South, I'm in a whole different mentality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its crazy, the same happens to me. Mostly around our friends who have babies, or if I happen to be around kids. People will look at me and say "you're next!" or "are you excited to start a family?!" Um, give a girl a minute will you?

    ReplyDelete